- About Us
- What We Treat
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) in Atlanta, Georgia
At New View Wellness, our Partial Hospitalization Program – PHP – in Atlanta, Georgia is the highest level of outpatient mental health treatment. If you have been seeking mental health treatment for yourself or someone that you care about, it is important to understand the many options that are available to you. This includes exploring the features and benefits of different levels of care.
How Does a Partial Hospitalization Program in Atlanta Work?
A partial hospitalization program, or PHP, is a structured mental health program that typically offers full days of treatment without a residential component.
A PHP can be an ideal treatment opportunity for adults who meet one of the following criteria:
- They have completed an inpatient or residential program, but need additional care before they fully transition out of care.
- They need more extensive services than they can receive via an intensive outpatient program or traditional outpatient care. Additionally, if their needs are not severe enough to require round-the-clock support.
You are not alone. You deserve to get help.
New View Wellness is an industry leader in mental health treatment. Our team of top medical experts specialize in dual diagnosis treatment and are committed to ensuring that each patient is treated as an individual. Call us today, we’re available 24/7.
What to Expect at Our PHP Program in Atlanta
Everyone’s experience in Partial Hospitalization Program varies depending on their specific strengths, goals, and expectations. In general, though, here are some common features that you can expect when you participate in the New View Wellness partial hospitalization program in Atlanta:
- You will complete a thorough assessment prior to starting treatment. This assessment will ensure that your treatment team understands the full scope of your needs. This helps us provide the focused services that are best for you.
- Your care will include a customized variety of therapies and services.
- You will work with a team of dedicated professionals. The members of our PHP treatment team possess a wealth of experience as well as a shared commitment to compassionate care.
- You will play an active role in your treatment. At our partial hospitalization program, treatment is not a passive experience. We want you to engage in all aspects of your care, so you can take ownership of your continued recovery.
Are Partial Hospitalization Programs Effective?
Partial hospitalization programs can be extremely effective, either as a source of step-down support or as an entry point to treatment.
One of the most important factors in the effectiveness of a PHP or any other program is determining if the scope of care aligns with the client’s needs and expectations. This is why we make all admissions decisions on an individual basis. We want to be sure that you’re a good fit for our program..
For example, at this level of care, you will take part in full days of treatment. Additionally, you will have opportunities to practice your newly developed skills in a real-world environment during non-treatment hours. If that balance of treatment and independent living is right for you, our PHP may be your most effective treatment option.
Above all else, we want to be sure that our PHP prepares you for long-term success. Though your time at the partial hospitalization level may be relatively brief, the services and guidance you receive here should yield benefits that can truly last a lifetime.
Types of Treatment at Our Partial Hospitalization Program in Atlanta
Each person who receives care in our partial hospitalization program in Atlanta will take part in a customized variety of evidence-based therapies and research-supported services. Depending on what’s best for you, your treatment may include elements such as the following:
Benefits of Our PHP Program
The following are examples of the many potential benefits of receiving care in the New View Wellness partial hospitalization program in Georgia:
- Individualized treatment: At New View Wellness, we firmly believe that “one size fits all” has no place in an effective mental health treatment center. In our PHP, your treatment plan will be carefully crafted to address your specific needs.
- Convenient location: Our treatment center is easily accessible from communities throughout the greater Atlanta metropolitan area. When you choose the New View Wellness partial hospitalization program, you can receive superior care close to home.
- Comprehensive support: Our treatment professionals understand that the impact of a mental health disorder can extend far beyond the symptoms you are experiencing. We are here to help you achieve true healing in mind, body, and spirit.
- Aftercare planning: While you are focused on your treatment, a member of our team will be planning for the day you transition out of our care. Before you depart from our center, you will receive a detailed plan to guide your continued progress.
Does Insurance Cover PHP?
Most major insurance providers cover Atlanta mental health treatment at the partial hospitalization level. Of course, the scope of your coverage will depend on which benefits are included in your plan.
When you are trying to find effective mental health treatment for yourself or a loved one, navigating the complexities of an insurance plan can be both a distraction and a source of considerable frustration. We understand this, and we are willing and able to remove this stress from your life.
With one free and confidential phone call, a member of the New View Wellness team can help. In Addition, we can help you understand what services are or are not covered by your insurance provider. With your permission, we can contact your provider directly. This will allow us to confirm your coverage and identify all benefits to which you are entitled.
What Happens After PHP?
At New View Wellness, all treatment-related decisions are based on the following question: What is best for the person who is receiving care? This includes deciding what your next steps should be after you complete PHP.
If you can benefit from step-down support, you can transition into our Atlanta intensive outpatient program. If you don’t need to spend time in an IOP, other options include traditional outpatient counseling and community-based support groups.
Prior to your discharge date, a member of our team will meet with you to discuss your progress. In addition, we will discuss your continued needs, and additional resources.
Begin Partial Hospitalization Programming (PHP) in Atlanta Today!
Get Help Now